Miracle-Gro EverGreen Multi Purpose Lawn Seed 1.6 kg 56m2
Quality grass seed for hard-wearing lawns.
Faster germination with superior results in 5 days (in optimal growth conditions).
Ideal for over-seeding, or creating a new lawn.
How to use
Create a new lawn or fill in a bare patch
- Remove all weeds and stones.
- Turn the soil over to a depth of 15-22cm (6-9in).
- Level and firm by either treading or using a roller.
- Shake box to re-mix seed.
- You need 30g per square meter (1oz/sq.yd). For a visual guide, apply to a measured area first.
- Create a criss-cross pattern, by sowing half the seed from left to right and the rest from top to bottom.
- Gently rake in, then tread or roll seed into the soil.
- Unless it rains, soak with a fine spray and keep the soil moist for the next few weeks.
- The grass can be trimmed when it is 5-8cm (2-3in).
- Each time you mow, lower blade height a level until its at 2.5cm (1in).
- Do not cut more than a ⅓ off the growth at any one point.
How to overseed an existing lawn
- Prepare the lawn by mowing it short, raking out dead grass, moss and debris.
- Apply a lawn dressing, such as Miracle-Gro EverGreen Lawn Dressing.
- In dry conditions, moisten the lawn.
- Sprinkle a small handful of seed for each square meter (25g).
- Lightly rake the seed into the lawn.
- Unless it rains, soak with a fine spray and keep soil moist for the next few weeks.
Local Delivery (15 mile radius)
If your delivery address is within a 15 mile radius of our Garden centre Delivery will be charged at £3.99 and we aim to deliver your order the very next day excluding Sundays. However you can specify a different delivery day if you wish by calling us after you have placed the order.
National Standard Delivery:
For our national Delivery service we use DPD next day courier. This costs £4.99 per order and we aim to dispatch orders the next working day via there next day delivery service.
Some larger items are not available for national delivery. For example furniture items and woodlodge pots.